Scholarships in Ireland
Scholarships are awarded for undergraduate, post graduate or research students and for various fields of study. There are hundreds of scholarships available for international students from a wide variety of sources such as the Government of Ireland, the Irish higher education institutions, and other organisations. These are awarded solely at the discretion of the individual organisations that set down their own criteria for eligibility. Students are advised to contact the institution or organisation of their choice directly, to obtain more detailed information.
- Inclusive Ireland Scholarship 2021 (U.S. students)
- Irish Aid funded Fellowship Training Programme (Applications are now open for scholarships for Tanzanian citizens)
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Programme
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology scholarships
- Claddagh Scholarship Programme (Chinese students)
- Opportunities in Ireland for Ontario College Graduates
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Postgraduate Fellowships: The Walsh Fellowships
- Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences (IRCHSS): IRCHSS funds cutting-edge research in the humanities, social sciences, business and law with the objective of creating new knowledge and expertise beneficial to Ireland’s economic, social and cultural development. Through its membership of the European Science Foundation, the Research Council is committed to integrating Irish research in European and international networks of expertise.
- Law PhD Scholarship Opportunity at DCU A generous 4-year scholarship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate in the field of Law, within the School of Law and Government at Dublin City University. The scholarship will include a fee waiver and a tax-free stipend of €12,000 per annum for a full-time PhD student.
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
- NUI Galway International Student Scholarships
- DCU International Student Scholarships
- Maynooth University Scholarships